The sponsors for J1 visa are numerous, you can do a search on the internet to check and choose the sponsor for J1 visa of your choice. There are many reliable current sponsors for J-1 Visa, some are listed here for you.
1. The Camp Counselors USA/Work Experience USA – This sponsor for J-1 visa is an international work adventure professional that have been dedicated to offering the highest level of service in summer camp jobs, volunteer adventures and work travel experiences since 1985. The CCUSA apart from placing more than 250,000 young adults in hundreds of summer camps and seasonal employers in the United States of America and around the world also offer more than 15 programs that enlist from more than 60 countries.
2. The Council for Educational Travel – The programs available at CETUSA has permitted many young people from dissimilar cultural backgrounds to meet, exchange ideas as well as begin international friendships. This is a sponsor for J-1 visa whose main objective is to make your dream of achieving a J-1 status come true.
3. Council on International Educational Exchange – This non-governmental, non-profit international exchange organization has being in existence for more than 60 years now and the mission of the CIEE is to assist people in acquiring knowledge, developing skills for living in a globally interdependent and culturally different world as well as gaining understanding. CIEE enlarge and manage programs, build knowledge through research, conferences and publications. They also advocate for the development of international education.
4. Cultural HomeStay International (Opening Doors to the entire World since 1980) – The United States Department of States designated CHI as a sponsor for J-1 visa in order to promote goodwill and international understanding through people to people exchanges. CHI is popular for its professional staff, caring and hands-on style of management. Students all over the world have been visiting CHI from more than 100 countries to take part in its cultural and educational programs such as Academic Year High School exchange, Au Pair child-care, short-term Group Homestay, Work & travel, Internship Training and Camp Counselor experience. Also, Cultural Homestay International organizes language teaching adventures, high school study and work programs for American students seeking cultural experiences abroad.
5. Intrax Work/Travel – This sponsor for J-1 visa was established in the year 1980 by Takeshi Yokota and John Wilhelm for the purpose of providing a lifetime of exceptional quality educational, volunteer and work programs that connect people and cultures. Intrax operates in over 100 countries worldwide and provides different cultural and educational programs like international au pairs, high school exchange, language classes, leadership programs, volunteer opportunities and work and internship placements.
6. Philadelphia International Institute – This is a United States Department of State chosen sponsor for J-1 visa for the Work and Travel Program since the year 2001. You can get personalized and fast service at Philadelphia International Institute with participants from Ukraine, Ghana, Poland, Georgia, Russia, Jamaica and other countries of the world.
This is not the end of the list, as already mentioned you can find many more online.